More men are requesting plastic surgery to enhance appearances and to reduce the signs of getting older.
5 Most Popular Plastic and Cosmetic Procedures Requested by Men
1. Eye Lift (Blepharoplasty): The eyelids often show signs of ageing before other areas of the body. The upper lids show sagging and wrinkles and the lower lids get wrinkles and bags. This can make you look tired even when you are not. Eyelid surgery can restore a fresher more youthful appearance.
2. Facelift Procedures: As with the eyes, the face will show ageing earlier than other areas of the body. Sun exposure, smoking and other lifestyle factors contribute to premature wrinkles and drooping skin. To restore a more youthful look and have well-defined facial and neck contours, a facelift, neck- lift and brow- lift procedure can be done.
3. Chin Augmentation: Chin surgery is performed to balance facial contours. Combining chin and nose surgeries might be beneficial for some patients. This surgery can be performed by either a chin implant or repositioning of the jawbone.
4. Liposuction Procedure: Liposuction can be performed on all areas of the body where fat deposits can accumulate, for example; the area along the jaw, under the chin, abdomen, thighs, buttocks and more. Liposuction surgical procedures can be performed on its own or in conjunction with other procedures. On its own, it is generally a day stay procedure that won’t need long recuperating afterwards.
5. Scar Revision: Plastic Surgery can potentially help refine the appearance of surgical or trauma-related scars on the face or body. Not all patients may be suitable for scar revision or scar minimization procedures.
There are numerous other procedures that can help men look younger and more vigorous. Plastic Surgery provides new ways for men to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin.